My New Blog - August 18th, 2009

I decided to start a blog about my travels and adventures that I've had while taking pictures for my photography business and for fun of course. I hope that you will be inspired to go visit these places for yourself and experience their beauty. As a nature photographer, I spend a lot of time travelling and hiking to beautiful locations to take my pictures. Most of them are in Colorado, but I get out of the state or country every now and then. I hope you will read my posts and find a time to go to some of these beautiful places. I'll post new adventures as I do them, but I also want to put up some of my favorites from previous trips. These should give you some good ideas of places to go have fun.

If you like my photographs, you can see some of my best on my website at http://www.christopherwalshphotography.com

1 comment:

  1. You've made some good points there. I looked on the net for more information about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this website.

    ReplyDelete